COMPLIMENTARY GIFT WRAPPING
Returning to our local Newbury Place store location is the quickest way to receive your refund or credit. Please follow the steps below to ensure a successful return. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (203) 264-7333 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Return an Item
STEP 1: Choose your Method
Return an item should be brought in or mailed to our local store at: 41 Oak Tree Rd, Southbury, CT 06488.
If you would prefer to mail your online order back to us, please include your packing slip or a copy of your order confirmation receipt with your return and mail it to us directly.
STEP 2: Detailed guidelines for returns
- Purchases of On Sale Items are Final Sales and are not returnable for a refund or store credit.
- Full Refund will be made for items returned within 30 days of purchase. A copy of the paid receipt or Online Order confirmation must be provided.
- Items being returned more than 30 days from purchase date will not be accepted and no refund nor store credit will be provided.
- Store Credit will be provided for returns of In Store purchases made within 30 days and when a purchase receipt isn’t available.
- All Returned items must be in the manufacturer’s packaging, like-new condition with the original packaging materials (including the bar code/UPC label), accessories, and instructions. Newbury Place reserves the right to deny any return not meeting these guidelines.
- Items purchased at our store can only be returned in person to our store.
- Items purchased online at newburyplace.com can be returned in person or mailed to our store at: 41 Oak Tree Rd, Southbury, CT 06488.
STEP 3: Refund Method
Refunds will be issued as follows:
- In the same form as the original payment except as noted below.
- If a gift receipt, the refund will be issued in the form of Store Credit to be used for In Store purchases only.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- On Sale and Clearance Merchandise
- Holiday Decor or Seasonal Items are not eligible for return 14 days after the Holiday (for example, Christmas decorations cannot be returned after January 8th) when a purchase receipt isn’t available.
- Personalized and Customized Merchandise
- Hand Sanitizer, Masks, Disinfectants and other forms of PPE
- Merchandise damaged by the customer.