COMPLIMENTARY GIFT WRAPPING
Last Updated: July 26, 2021
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
Newbury Place collects the following types of information:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone (or mobile) number
- Credit card / debit card number or other information used to conduct a transaction
- Purchase/return/exchange information
- Internet protocol address
- Customer service interactions / requests
- Interactions with the web site or digital advertising
- Cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers or similar technology
HOW IS INFORMATION COLLECTED BY NEWBURY PLACE USED AND SHARED?
You provide the information
We collect information that you share with us when:
- You place an order on the web site
- Join an email or direct mail subscription list
- Contact customer service / Submit or fill out the “CONTACT US” form
- Provide a review
We may connect information collected automatically (from your web interactions) using cookies, tags, scripts or other technologies with information that we already have about you to provide an improved personalized experience and to execute real-time messaging. Additionally, we may use automated information collection for reporting and analytics that tell us how you are shopping online and in our store and to improve the targeting and performance of our marketing in response to your interactions.
We may also collect additional information about your interactions with the site without identifying you as an individual (“Anonymous Information”) by using cookies, tags, scripts or other technologies. For example, we may receive information that your browser sends to websites that you visit, such as your IP address, browser and operating system type, and information about the device you are using (whether it is a mobile device or a desktop computer). We may use Anonymous Information at our discretion. For clarity, Anonymous Information means information that is not associated with or linked to your personal information.
Third-party automated collection
Our site links to social media companies such as Facebook and Instagram or Twitter. These sites may collect information about you using cookies, tags, scripts or other technologies when you interact with them. Newbury Place cannot control or monitor the data collection or data use practices of social media companies. As such, your interactions with social media on our web site will be governed by their respective privacy policies.
Mobile Location Information
If you interact with our web site using a mobile device and enable location services in your privacy settings, we or our third-party services providers may use this information to serve digital advertising content that is specific to your geo-location and interests. We reserve the right to use your phone’s blue tooth signal to promote real-time deals, recommend nearby locations or other helpful marketing services. We occasionally work with third-party services bureaus, who, through mobile applications, use geo-location information to perform analytics and to serve geo-targeted digital advertising.
COOKIES AND TAGS
- Remember the items placed in your shopping bag
- Recognize when you return to our website to manage your preferences and create content specific to your interests
- Identify how you reached our website and the products you are searching to improve marketing
- Determine if you opened an email to reduce unwanted sends and improve personalization
- Speed up check-out by remembering your account information (if applicable)
Please refer to your device browser settings to enable, disable, or turn on notifications when cookies are being used. Be aware that if you disable cookies or turn them off, some of the features of the web site may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders.
Do Not Track
TPS Group Holdings, LLC does not currently take steps to respond to browsers’ “Do Not Track” signals as no uniform standard to respond to such signals has been developed at this time.
SHARING OF INFORMATION AND USE
Sharing of information
We work with companies and strategic partners who perform services that require the sharing of your information. These companies and services providers are obligated to ensure your information and privacy is protected. Examples of these services include:
- Data hygiene (name, address, email verification)
- Marketing database management / email campaign management
- Direct mail distribution
- Surveys, marketing research, data analytics
- Advertising and promotions
- Fraud detection / risk management
- Newbury Place uses Square Payment Services to process online payments.
- Google Analytics — Newbury Place uses Google Analytics to provide web site and marketing insights.
- Newbury Place does not share your information with other companies (through cooperative database partners) whose products and services might be of interest to you.
- Newbury Place does not store nor keep credit card information once a transaction has been completed and paid for.
How is your information used?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To improve the online in store customer experience by delivering relevant products and services
- To deliver timely and targeted coupons, emails, in-store receipt messages, advertising and social media
- To respond to customer service requests or inquiries
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges, customer service notifications, wish lists, customer preferences and subscriptions
- To conduct tests, research and analysis
If you do not wish to receive: email, coupons, or the like you can opt-out by submitting a request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (203) 264-7333.
- If you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of all promotional emails. Opt-outs do not apply to administrative emails such as: order confirmations, shipping notifications, etc.
Geo-Location and In-Store Location
- You may prevent your mobile device from sharing your location data by adjusting the permissions on your mobile device or within the relevant app.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Our Services are not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you learn that a child has provided us with Personal Information, then you may contact us by submitting an email to email@example.com or by calling (203) 264-7333.
Newbury Place uses reasonable administrative, physical and technical safeguards designed to secure the personal information you share with us. Regardless of the precautions taken by us or by you, no data transmitted over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you provide all personal information to us at your own risk.